Tuesday, December 2, 2014

20 Questions

 tagged by our friends over at Black Heart Reviews to list 20 things that you might not know about us....and we thought it might be fun to share a little bit about ourselves with you all, so here ya go!

1. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
Amber / Uni: 5'8 ishh
AmberLanae: 5'6" ish


2. DO YOU HAVE A HIDDEN TALENT? IF SO, WHAT?
Amber / Uni: I have a remarkable sense of smell. It's amazing really. I think I was a drug sniffing dog in a past life. I can also always remember names. I never forget anyone's name.
AmberLanaeI would say no? Ummmm, yeah, sticking with no.



3. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST BLOG-RELATED PET PEEVE?
Amber / Uni: I don't have one.
AmberLanae: Honestly, I don’t have one. I am pretty laid back….so nothing really bothers me too much. It does slightly bother me that some bloggers think they are the shit because they know a bunch of authors….I guess that bugs me, but not sure if that is a pet peeve, or I’m just a little jelly.


4. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST NON-BLOG RELATED PET-PEEVE?
Amber / Uni: Ignorance.  
AmberLanae: Crappy drivers!! Ugh! I cannot even express to you how annoying it is when people do not follow the laws of the road. Sheesh! As you can imagine I have a slight case of road rage upon occasion.


5. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SONG?
Amber / Uni: Murder in the City by the Avett Brothers, Goodbye Blue Monday by Little Green Cars, The River by Bruce Springsteen, Two of Us by The Beatles, Wooden Heart by Listener, Don't let it bring you down by Neil Young, Black Dog by Led Zeppelin. This is just today's. :D
AmberLanae: This varies from day to day. I'm a big lover of music. Right now I am loving Pizza Guy by Touch Sensitive, Forever by Haim, All Of The People by Panama Wedding & Latch by Disclosure & Sam Smith. I also LOVE Chromeo, Ingrid Michaleson and Nico & Vinz


6. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ETSY SHOP?
Amber / Uni: Karolin Schnoor
AmberLanae: What's ETSY??


7. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO SPEND YOUR FREE TIME WHEN YOU’RE ALONE?
Amber / Uni: Writing letters ( I have a stationary station and pen pals), reading, listening to records, painting, riding on city buses.
AmberLanae: Hanging out with my kids and watching reality TV. I am totally addicted!


8. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE JUNK FOOD?
Amber/Uni: Popcorn (butterrrrrr), whiskey (is that a junk food), and Pizza (with a capital P)
AmberLanae: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. They should be their own food group, for REALZ!


9. DO YOU HAVE PETS?
Amber / Uni: YES! My loves. A dachshund/Pom named Rogue Fitzgerald (named after the Rogue valley and JFK) and a Boston Terrier named Pilot Bledsoe (named after Jane Eyre and Jason Bledsoe (kick ass drummer).
AmberLanae: Yes, I guess. We have a dog (YOGI, a blue healer) but he went to the farm because we are moving and we can't take him with us.


10. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FICTION AND NON-FICTION BOOKS?
Amber / Uni: Jane Eyre, Mansfield Park, Harry Potter. Too many to type out. Seriously, I would rather have my toenails removed than have to pick a favourite book.
Amberlanae: I do not understand this question! I need to pick one? Absurd and unheard of! 


11. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCT?
Amber / Uni: Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume, MAC Russian Red lipstick, Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser.
AmberLanae: Right now I'm addicted to Josie Maran argon oil 'MILK' for my face. I have super dry skin and I LOVE face oil. Seems strange, but it works!


12. WHEN WERE YOU LAST EMBARRASSED?
Amber / Uni: I'm racking my brain, I know there are times....maybe this is my secret talent.
AmberLanae: Anytime a good looking guy looks/talks to me I get embarrassed. So pretty much on a daily bases ;)


13. IF YOU COULD DRINK ONE BEVERAGE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Amber / Uni: Alcohol- Jameson. Non-Water
AmberLanae: Right now I would say Fireball! 

14. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?
 Amber / Uni: Harry Potter ( yes, them all..I'm greedy)
AmberLanae: Non-traditional would be The Last Unicorn, but a more traditional movie that I could watch over and over is Love, Actually.


15. WHAT WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? PROM QUEEN, NERD, CHEERLEADER, JOCK, VALEDICTORIAN, BAND GEEK, LONER, ARTIST, ETC?
Amber / Uni: Pink hair, skater clothes, surrounded by an array of characters.  
AmberLanae: I was a dancer in HS, so I would say the 'dance crowd' but I always got along with everyone.


16. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE?
Amber / Uni: Prague. It's my place.
AmberLanae: In the past I would have said Paris, but at the moment my family and I are moving to Italy.....so Livorno, Italy!!


17. PC OR MAC?
Amber / Uni: I want a MAC does that count?
AmberLanae: I've always had PC's, but am curious about the MAC's

18. LAST ROMANTIC GESTURE FROM A CRUSH, DATE, BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND?
Amber / Uni: Mix CD from my love. It's full of really soulful Irish bands.
AmberLanae: My hubs just bought me the sweetest pair of wedge sandels & a sexy dress. Not sure if it's more for him or me, but I love it!

19. FAVORITE CELEB?
Amber / Uni: Favourite as in..who I lOOOVEEEE? Benedict Cumberbatch.
AmberLanae: Is it strange I don't really have one? When I was younger I was obsessed with Matthew McConaughey, but now that I'm a bit older....IDK. 

20. WHICH BLOGGER DO YOU SECRETLY WANT TO BE BEST FRIENDS WITH?
Amber / Uni: Meredith from ForeverYoungAdult and Badass Digest ! She is the bees knees!!!!!
AmberLanae: This might be a lame answer, but no one. I am pretty good friends with all of my favorite bloggers already.



We had so much fun with this! I hope you know us a little bit better now. We would love for you to tell us a little bit more about you in the comments.




0 comments:

Post a Comment