Friday, September 26, 2014

Blitz ~ BLOCK by JA Huss



BLOCK (Social Media #3)
By @JAHuss
Publication Date: September 24, 2014
Novella (115ish pages)
Adult Contemporary Romance

Synopsis

Grace @FilthyBlueBird@VaughnAsher #YouAreCaredFor So the movie star says. But

his idea of cared for isn’t the same as mine. Obviously a #Douche.

MovieStar @VaughnAsher@FilthyBlueBird #BehindTheScenesIsMyScene The Blue

Bird has trust issues. And tantrum issues. And commitment issues.

Grace @FilthyBlueBird@VaughnAsher #SaidTheKettleToThePot

MovieStar @VaughnAsher@FilthyBlueBird #YouAreMine and I won’t let you forget it.

Grace @FilthyBlueBird@VaughnAsher #YouMustShitUnicorns that’s how delusional

your fairy tale is. #GetAGripOnReality I’m outtie.

MovieStar @VaughnAsher@FilthyBlueBird You're an #Innie #Sweetheart :) My tongue

licked all your #CuteLittleButtons.

#ForTheLoveOfFilth

Why is he so damn sexy? How will I ever get out from under Asher’s thumb if I can’t stop

thinking about his tongue on my buttons? #HottiesNeedToPlayFair

Our Reviews
BOOM. MY VAJAYJAY IS ALL TINGLY AND MY BUNDLE OF NERVES NEED ATTENTION. 

I'LL JUST BE LOCKED IN MY BATHROOM. 

MOMMY IS BUSY, GIRLS. DO NOT FUCKING MESS WITH ME AND MY VAUGHN ASHER TIME. 

Nobody puts Vaughn Asher in the corner. NO ONE. Not even you she who needs a cock shoved up her ass. 

This series is going to ruin me. It is going to make me fall so deeply in love with it and then

BOOM

it will leave me lying on the floor like a used up filthy dirty whore. A fucking coke whore. That is what my future holds for me. I will never be able to move on and my family will need to lock me up in a psych ward because this amount of #NUTS is certifiable. 

all because of Vaughn fucking Asher and JA Huss. I am addicted to this series. I am addicted to Vaughn Asher and his "thumbs". Lesbehonest, I'm addicted to his cock too. 

But this installment wasn't about Vaughn Asher and his cock, or his amazing skills in the vagina department. This was about Vaughn Asher finding out what exactly he wants. This is Vaughn Asher at his most emotional self. 

It is also about Vaughn Asher claiming my heart and soul, making me melt and swoon for him. He put it everything out there and didn't hold back and 

BOOM 

I was screaming YES YES YES, GOD YES. This is perfection, this is exactly how it should be. VAUGHN ASHER you own every part of me. and then

BOOM.

I FUCKING WENT APE SHIT ON she who needs a dick shoved up her ass. I do not love she "who needs a dick shoved up her ass". I want to bitch slap her and shake her around the fucking room. 


UGH, She "who needs a dick shoved up her ass", has some explaining and groveling to do. HOW DARE SHE. 

I will no longer give her more of my amazing words. She better redeem herself in the next book, thats all I gotta say about it. 

JA Huss not only gives us more Vaughn Asher, but she finally gives us what she is best at and that's suspense. We are left with so many questions and I'm dying for more. My heart wouldn't stop beating and I felt like I might have a panic attack. 
JA HUSS can only give us one thing and that is greatness.



I’m in love with this series and with Vaughn Asher!! In my eyes, he can do no wrong! In BLOCK things get a little dicey with Vaughn & Grace’s relationship. Vaughn tends to be a bit of a control freak (which I think is cute) and this does not sit well with Grace, in fact this down right pisses her off! Things are smoothed over, but Vaughn does discover some dark secrets of Grace’s past. There are a lot of outside influences that affect their relationship in this installment.  I feel this was inevitable because of Vaughn’s celebrity status.
I really think Vaughn is a stand-up guy, Grace’s Night in Shining Armor………Maybe I am blinded by his beauty so I cannot see his faults. Grace on the other hand…..one minute I love her the next I want to strangle her. She can be strong, then wishy washy. She can be loving, then a down right bitch! UGH! I am going to blame all of her insecurities on her past because it is SO Fucking OBVIOUS that Vaughn is into her.

The ending is killer this time! I have a lot of ideas running through my head as to what exactly happened and how Vaughn is going to make Grace realize once and for all he is the one for her. To sum it up, I am TOTALLY ADDICTED to this series!!






Giveaway

FOLLOW (Social Media #1)
By @JAHuss
Publication Date: August 27. 2014
Novella (150 pages)
Adult Contemporary Romance

Purchase book 1 - Follow:


LIKE (Social Media #2)
By @JAHuss
Publication Date: September 10, 2014
Novella (115ish pages)
Adult Contemporary Romance

Purchase book 2 - Like:

About JA Huss
J. A. Huss likes to write new adult books that make you think and keep you guessing. Her favorite genre to read is space opera, but since practically no one reads those books, she writes new adult science fiction, paranormal romance, contemporary romance, urban fantasy, and books about Junco (who refuses to be saddled with a label).

She has an undergraduate degree in horses, (yes, really–Thank you, Colorado State University) and a master’s degree in forensic toxicology from the University of Florida. She used to have a job driving around Colorado doing pretty much nothing but shooting the breeze with farmers, but now she just writes, runs the New Adult Addiction and Clean Teen Reads Book Blogs, and runs an online science classroom for homeschoolers.

Author Links:

0 comments:

Post a Comment